From College of Nursing - Office of Information Technology WIKI
Box Setup Instructions
- Go to Box.Utah.edu
- Click the login button
- Login with your CIS uID and password
- After logging for the first time you may need to click through a tutorial
- When you make it to your box home page click on your name in the upper right hand corner
- In the drop down menu under your name click “Get Box Sync”
- Click Box Sync for Windows or Mac, download the installer and run the file to install Box Sync
- After Box Sync has installed find the program and run it. (If it doesn’t run after clicking it restart your computer and try again)
- In the Box Sync window choose “Use Single Sign-on”
- For your email address enter your uID@utah.edu (do not use your email address)
- You should now see a CIS login page. Enter your uid and password and login
- The Box Sync app will login and you will choose Start syncing.
- A Box Folder will be created on your computer. Everything in the folder will sync to Box.
- If you want a shared folder to sync to your computer go to Box.utah.edu
For extra help setting up Box sync and sharing files call 801-581-4000 Option 1 if you are a student. If you are a Health Science Employee/Faculty/Staff call 801-587-6000.