Here is the help sheet for the classrooms and other classroom related information.
To Start -------------- Touch screen to activate the control panel; touch again to display login screen; enter access code provided (1234); press Enter
HELP Button -------- For help with room equipment press the Help button after logging into the Touch Screen panel.
Select Source ------- PC (Computer inside the podium)
- Mac (Does not exist in the podium)
- Computer 1 / Computer 2 (Podium inputs for laptops)
- Document Camera – overhead and slide mode available; device projects opaque objects, pages from a book, transparencies, slides
Lighting --------------- Experiment with Full, Meeting, Conference, Projection and Dim to select the lighting choice that works for you
- Lights can also be controlled from the switch panels on the wall, or by using the up/down arrows on the control panel
Advanced ------------- Lowers screen and turns on projector(s); includes Projector Screen, Current Status, Display Modify and Blinds
Help Desk? Provides contextual help – press again to turn off
- Contacts a person who will respond immediately
Mic Volume ----------- Controls volume for the mic; Mute is a toggle
Make A Point! -------- This feature shutters the projector; operates as a toggle
System Off ------------ Use to end session; turns the projector off, retracts the screen & turns lights on. Projector takes 3-5 minutes to cool before it can be turned on again *PLEASE SELECT WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH THE ROOM* You can play a DVD in the in the podium PC. Select the source on the control panel, and control volume with the Media Source controls.