Difference between revisions of "IT Onboarding"
From College of Nursing - Office of Information Technology WIKI
Revision as of 15:17, 29 June 2015
For Faculty and Staff hiring new employees at the College of Nursing Three separate tickets and two signed forms are needed to properly onboard a new employee. These tickets should be submitted before the start date of the employee.
- CON IT must receive the signed Network Agreement form
- CON IT must receive the signed Encryption Policy form
- Ticket requesting equipment/workstation be properly updated and setup
- Ticket requesting access to H drive folders applicable to the new employee's position
- Ticket requesting someone from CON IT schedule an IT orientation after the new employee has started