For Faculty and Staff hiring new employees at the College of Nursing:
Three separate tickets and two signed forms are needed to properly onboard a new employee.
These tickets should be submitted before the start date of the employee.
- Create a trouble ticket for hardware installation when it is decided to hire a new employee. Trouble ticket must include physical location in CON and a point of contact. Include any non-standard hardware/software if needed. (Standard hardware includes: Desktop computer and one 24 inch LCD monitor. Standard software includes: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional and Box Sync.)
- CON IT must receive the signed Network Agreement form (click here to download) before or on the start date of the new employee
- CON IT must receive the signed Encryption Policy form (click here to download) before or on the start date of the new employee
- Ticket requesting equipment/workstation be properly updated and setup
- Ticket requesting access to H drive folders applicable to the new employee's position
- Ticket requesting CON IT schedule an IT orientation after the new employee has started
If the New Hire's E-PAF has not finished going through by the start date some IT services may not be immediately available.