Skype for Business 2018
From College of Nursing - Office of Information Technology WIKI
When using Skype for Business (previously known as Lync) to join a meeting there are a few requirements that should be met reduce the chance of technical issues.
- Do you have a webcam/microphone?
- Are you using a hardwired and stable internet connection?
- Do you have the meeting invite with the Skype for Business URL?
- Have you Rebooted your computer before clicking the link to join the meeting?
- Have you closed all other Video conference Programs before Joining meeting?
- Have you completed a test call with the meeting organizer before the day of your meeting? (Are you familiar with the in call controls: Muting, volume and webcam control?)
- Have you planned on connecting 15-30 minutes early to the scheduled meeting to connect a audio/video check before the meeting start time?